Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Baptism

I just got baptised on 23/12/2007. I felt so happy because I could be baptised finally after praying for years. My mum objected me from baptising for the last 3 years despite my explanations to her.
Until this year...

I was so determined to be baptised with my mum's blessing. I prayed again and submitted the matter to the Lord. I have asked my mum's permission again early of this year. She did not give me a definite answer, but from her facial expression showed that she disagreed.

When the time comes for the dateline of submitting the baptism application form, I have submitted it by faith, hoping that somehow God will make it happen.

About 5 days before my baptism where I was just about to ask for my mum's permission again, she instead turned to me and said, "you'll be baptised this year right..." (with a smiling face). Wow, praise the Lord! I leaped in joy that finally she agreed...

God has made things happen at the right place at the right time, I can't help but just be blessed.
"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose
under heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Getting ready for the bath... I was the first one to go in that day

I'm very excited! Please hurry up, the water is so cold!

Ahh! I'm so clean and fresh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so Wonderful...

I'm sure that God will continue to work through you in many ways. Walk by faith and not by sight.